- Loss of limb or accident amputation.
- Spinal cord injuries leading to paralysis.
- Burn injuries severe enough to scar or disfigure.
- Permanent loss of vision or hearing.
- Permanent injuries to the central nervous system.
- Organ damage via penetrating injuries or undiagnosed infections.
- Traumatic brain injuries leading to permanent brain damage.
- Catastrophic sports injuries.
- Wrongful death
- Neurological disorders
- Multiple bone fractures
- Falling objects
- Working with heavy machinery
- Working on ladders or scaffolding
- Collisions with cars, trucks, or motorcycles
- Medical negligence or malpractice
- Contact Sports
- Acts of violence
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of someone else, contact the personal injury lawyers at Cohen|Harris today! Our Baltimore catastrophic injury lawyers are here to assist you with thoroughly investigating your claim and launching your lawsuit!