Baltimore Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are one of the most common reasons for pursuing a personal injury case in the U.S. If you have suffered an injury in an accident, the Baltimore car accident lawyers at Cohen|Harris in Baltimore can help you get the settlement that you deserve! Our goal is to return your life to normal as quickly as possible.
Following an accident or personal injury, it is important to have a good personal injury lawyer on your side, while you take of recovering from your injuries. Our legal team can take of dealing with the insurance companies, or any other issues that come up in the process.
Our Baltimore car accident lawyers want to make sure you and your family get all of the benefits and money that you are entitled to receive, which could include: pain and suffering, medical bills, property damage, and lost wages. It is best that all details surrounding the accident, and your sustained injuries, are well documented. To ensure that you are best protected, here are the steps you should take to if you’re ever in an accident:
- Take picture of your car and the other car(s) involved in the accident, including the license plate number(s).
- Take a picture of the driver of the other car(s).
- Take pictures of the location of the location of the accident, and its surroundings.
- Take pictures of the first responders at the scene.
- Get the name and badge number of the police officer filling out the report.
- Call Cohen|Harris for you free phone consultation.
In addition to standard car accidents, our personal injury lawyers have experience with:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Mass transportation accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
If you experience one of the accidents listed above, you should follow the same procedure as for a standard car accident and contact our personal injury attorneys. Cohen|Harris offers free case evaluations by phone to anyone who has been in an accident. Consult with Cohen|Harris before speaking with your insurance company so that we can help you determine what you need to be made whole.